No time to wait in a busy ER or
urgent care waiting rooms?
Need Privacy with a
Rather Stay Home
and See a Doctor?
Going to Miss Work
and need a doctor’s note?
CAMPUS RX HAS A PLAN FOR BUSY FOLKS LIKE YOU!
Campus Rx works with Telehealth Professionals to ensure the best doctor experience possible for you.
Register with Campus Rx
Simply register with Campus Rx then check your email for further instructions. We will get you on your way to feeling better quickly.
Talk to a Doctor
You can either call Member Services or log in to your member portal using the mobile app or site to schedule a consultation.
It’s Totally Affordable
We understand that with the rising costs of healthcare, doctor’s office, urgent care clinics and Emergency Room visits can be very expensive. While Campus Rx is not offering health insurance, access to this amazing service is both affordable and convenient.
The benefit of telemedicine follows you if you relocate or are out of town on vacation or work trip.
Telephonic Counseling and Support
Most people experience some personal or family distress in the course of their lives. Professional assistance helps to ensure successful management of personal challenges. Telephonic Counseling is a convenient first step in getting such support. Reasons current members use Telephonic Counseling include:
- Death of a loved one
- Relationship issues
- Parenting issues
- Traumatic accident
- Major illness
- Substance abuse
- Stress and anxiety
- Workplace issues
- Change & transition
- Financial stress
- Any reason that causes concern
Since most people experience significant challenges at some point(s) in their lives, all individuals regardless of their financial resources/occupation/personal situation can benefit from this service in managing personal or family problems.
- This is a convenient and efficient way to obtain a consultation and specific recommendation(s).
- This is also a cost-effective way to access support and minimize health care costs. If additional care may be needed, we assist members with finding appropriate and cost-effective follow-up care.
Facts and Figures
- In any given year, 25 percent of the population experiences some type of diagnosable mental health condition (National Institute of Mental Health).
- 38 percent of high school seniors have used an illicit drug in the past year (NIDA).
- Suicide is the 4th leading cause of death among 18-65-year old’s (NIMH).
- 75 percent of the general population experiences at least “some stress” every two weeks (National Health Interview Survey).
- Stress in society is so prevalent that the U.S. Public Health Service has made reducing stress one of its major health promo on goals.
- Over 60 percent of visits to primary care physicians are for stress-related symptoms.
People who could bene t from professional services may be reluctant to access care for a variety of reasons, including financial restraints. Telephonic Counseling programs provide cost-effective solutions to individuals with limited access to medical benefits or financial resources. In addition, telephonic Counseling addresses a broad range of issues and is appealing because it offers timely, accessible services without an “out-of-pocket” expense to the individual.
The Right Care at the Right Time
We work with the caller to identify specific issues and next steps to take to address them.
We can help by taking the “guess work” out of who to see in the event they may need additional services.
We can assist with identifying specialty providers or services that would be the most appropriate to access.
We can facilitate any needed appointment and follow up services.
- 24/7 availability to Master’s Level Counselors
- No co-pay or fee to the member
- Immediate crisis support
- Comprehensive problem assessment and resolution
- Supportive counseling and subsequent sessions
- 100 percent follow up with the original counselor
- Disability Management Programs
- Worker’s Comp Programs
- Legal Services
- Medical & Behavioral Health Plans
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Doctors by Phone/Online
- Nurse Hotline
- Financial Helpline
- Patient Advocacy
- Medical Health Advisor
- Custom referral (if needed) to medical, behavioral health plans or local community resources
You can get started right now!
Simply follow these three steps to be on your way to getting the medical services you need.
Click Register Now
Just click the “Register Now” button anywhere on our site.
Check Your Email
Follow the instructions in your email.
You’re Ready to Go
Logon to your Member Portal using your Member ID.